NAMI Piedmont Tri-County FREE Support Groups Are Now Online
NAMI’s support groups provide a confidential and safe space for families, caregivers, and individuals affected by mental illness, to be heard and to receive the support they deserve. Click here: Find the group that works for you.
- Zoom Meetings usually last either an hour or an hour and a half
- FREE to participants, no pre-registration required
- Meets weekly or monthly depending on the group
- No specific medical therapy or medication is endorsed or recommended
- Meetings led by individuals who have experienced mental illness themselves or through a loved one.
Go to our Support Group Page to find the ZOOM link for meetings.