RAISE AWARENESS FOR MENTAL HEALTH ALL MONTH LONG
May is the month to raise awareness:
How can you join us?
For 2022’s Mental Health Awareness Month, NAMI will amplify the message of “Together for Mental Health.” We will use this time to bring our voices together to advocate for mental health and access to care through NAMI’s blog, personal stories, videos, digital toolkits, social media engagements and national events.
Together, we can realize our shared vision of a nation where anyone affected by mental illness can get the appropriate support and quality of care to live healthy, fulfilling lives.
Help us spread the word through awareness, support and advocacy activities. Share awareness information, images and graphics for #MHAM throughout May.
- Join our #GreenRibbonCampaign Display Green Ribbons all month long to show your support for Mental Health Awareness, #MHM #MentalHealthAwarenessMonth
- Enter to win $100 -Decorate your house, office, school, outpost, boat, car, or RV with LIME GREEN RIBBONS.
Post the photo to INSTAGRAM, use hashtags #GreenRibbonCampaign #NAMIPTC #MHM remember to tag @namipiedmonttricounty to be entered to win you must tag us and like our page. We will ask our followers to vote for the top 5 and hold a blind drawing for the winner on June 1st, 2022.
- Advocate: Join our movement to advocate for a better mental health care system by signing up for advocacy alerts and taking action when opportunities arise in your community.
- Throughout the month, we will feature personal stories from people experiencing mental health conditions. By reading about lived experiences, we aim to encourage people to prioritize their mental health and increase awareness about mental illness.
- Share your story and tell us what the message of “Together for Mental Health” means to you!
- Download the 2022 Awareness Event Guide for May’s Mental Health Awareness Month.
**Winning photo must be submitted to Instagram to be eligible for entry. The location must be authorized for display and is the responsibility of the decorator. The winner will be drawn blind from the top 5 voted entries. Ribbons must be lime green and have mental health awareness theme or noted on display. Contest runs from May 1st to May 31st, 2022